Gather some tips from my most recent post highlighted on the Online Learning Consortium’s blog.
Weathering Winds of Change Without Losing Your Team
- Are Tech Comm classes doing it right? Help me find out.
- Frequent assessment in accelerated learning: How do I do that?
- In the age of “Retweet” and “Share”, do students really know where the plagiarism line is?
- Using Canva to help students recreate themselves and not the wheel.
- What I learned about teaching from a terrible NFL playoff game.
|dmclark35 on Got your 6: Supporting Our Mil…|
|What I learned about… on 5 Ways Writing Is Like Managin…|
|Is your classroom a… on Today I make a promise.|
|meredithsingleton on You’ll be fine: 5 Lesson…|
|clover0121 on You’ll be fine: 5 Lesson…|
I need techies who aren’t writers or editors of any kind to give me some feedback on your workplace writing process by completing this short survey. Tech…
Today I presented to a group of faculty on the topic of redesigning an accelerated course based on an existing full-term course. A great little…
If students live and communicate in the world of retweets and copied posts (which rarely cite source other than through its label of “Retweet” or…
I’ve mentioned before that I’m always on the lookout for web-based tools that I can bring to the classroom. But, they have to provide some…