Gather some tips from my most recent post highlighted on the Online Learning Consortium’s blog.
Weathering Winds of Change Without Losing Your Team
- Winter Term is here. And, it can work.
- Are Tech Comm classes doing it right? Help me find out.
- Frequent assessment in accelerated learning: How do I do that?
- In the age of “Retweet” and “Share”, do students really know where the plagiarism line is?
- Using Canva to help students recreate themselves and not the wheel.
|dmclark35 on Got your 6: Supporting Our Mil…|
|What I learned about… on 5 Ways Writing Is Like Managin…|
|Is your classroom a… on Today I make a promise.|
|meredithsingleton on You’ll be fine: 5 Lesson…|
|clover0121 on You’ll be fine: 5 Lesson…|
Let’s be honest, Winter Term is a 3-week cram session that tries its darndest to meet course outcomes and learning objectives. But, with the right…
I need techies who aren’t writers or editors of any kind to give me some feedback on your workplace writing process by completing this short survey. Tech…
Today I presented to a group of faculty on the topic of redesigning an accelerated course based on an existing full-term course. A great little…
If students live and communicate in the world of retweets and copied posts (which rarely cite source other than through its label of “Retweet” or…